Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Foursquare Social Media Marketing
Tuesday, 31 July 2012 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EST)
- Claim your venue - shop, retail, club, office and manage analytics
- Create a Foursquare Business Page, learn how to deal with negative criticism.
- Create a Foursquare Special for loyal customers and new visitors. Reward and promote with discounts and vouchers
- Understand tips and checkins and ratings on Foursquare and how they impact Facebook, Twitter and other social media services, including your SEO.
- Understand Partner Badges and learn about case studies and campaigns that have used Foursquare successfully - or otherwise!
- WORKBOOK to guide you in establishing and managing your presence on Foursquare.
When & Where
Laurel Papworth, The Community Crew
Laurel Papworth, CEO of The Community Crew manages small, large and massive online communities - she was named "Head of Industry, Social Media" by Marketing Magazine, one of the 50 most influential social media influencers globally by Forbes Magazine, and in the Power150 Media bloggers by AdAge USA. Laurel's communities have included Westpac RubyConnection, Channel Ten Facebook pages and forums for Junior Masterchef, Australian Idol etc. Laurel has been lecturing on social media at the University of Sydney since 2005 and has been managing virtual communities since 1989.